Thu 09 Jun, 2016
!! WARNING !!
CONTAINS NICOTINE WHICH IS BOTH HIGHLY TOXIC AND VERY ADDICTIVE. WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. KEEP
WELL AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. E-LIQUID IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE USED
WITH YOUR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES. NOT FOR SALE TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
Nicotine, in its pure form, when taken in high enough doses can kill. It is classed as a poison.
YOUR OWN SAFETY AND OTHERS AROUND YOU, PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION
VERY CAREFULLY WHERE THE TERM E-LIQUID REFERS TO A NICOTINE CONTAINING
FLUID AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.
Please treat our nicotine e-liquids with the utmost care and ensure that you adhere to the following safety advice:
- Keep e-liquid/cartridges locked up, out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical
attention immediately in case of an accident, or if you feel unwell,
and take this leaflet with you to your doctor.
- Seek medical advice immediately if this product is swallowed.
- Nicotine is highly toxic.
- Nicotine is very addictive.
- Danger of serious damage to health.
- Very toxic by inhalation.
- Very toxic when in contact with skin.
- Very toxic if swallowed.
- May cause sensation/ irritation by skin contact.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding, it may cause harm to the (un)born child.
- Vapor from E-liquid may cause irritation to eyes and skin.
- Vapor from E-liquid may cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- E-liquid is very toxic to aquatic organisms.
- E-liquid may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately.
- In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice, and show this information to your doctor.
- Both container and E-liquid contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment.
- Use appropriate containment for your E-liquid, to avoid environmental contamination.
To avoid risk to man and the environment, please comply with the FOLLOWING instructions for use:
- E-liquid is not to be used by anyone under the age of 18.
- Keep your electronic smoking device locked away at all times.
- In the event
E-liquid is swallowed, seek full medical advice immediately, from a
trained medical professional, and provide this information.
- Nicotine in its pure form is a poison and can cause very serious harm to both man and the environment.
- All nicotine cartridges and E-liquids must be kept in a safe place locked away from children and pets at all times.
- The amount of
nicotine in one cartridge if ingested by a small child, could cause
serious harm. In this case, medical assistance must be
sought immediately without delay.
- Although rare it is important to note any nicotine overdose symptoms which may include.
- Vomiting, nausea, and/or diarrhea
- Troubled Breathing
- Paleness of Skin
- Heart Palpitations
- Stomach Cramps
you see any of these symptoms in any person, or suspect a product
containing nicotine has been ingested by a child, please call the poison control hotline.
- Poison Control Hotline – 1-800-222-1222