TIPS AND TRICK
Last Updated: 05/11/2017
FIRST TIME USERS
If possible, it is highly recommended you go to youtube and search for your electronic cigarette. These videos will help you to understand how to fill and use your device.
ALL ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES:
1. The battery is turned off at the factory. Press the battery button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn on the battery.
2. Critical! Take a sloooow draw (2-5 seconds max) instead of a fast, short draw as you would with a regular cigarette. If 100% is drawing as hard as you can and 0% is not drawing at all. Try for 15-20%. Drawing to fast will cause the ecig to leak and fluid to get in your mouth.
3. Make to check that the atomizer is screwed in firmly before first use.
4. Atomizers sometime take any ware from several minutes to several hours to s tart producing great vapor.
5. When replacing atomizers take off the entire cartomizer from the battery (do not leave the base of the cartomizer on the battery).
6. Wait at least two minutes after filling for the liquid to drain into the atomizer. Smoking it to soon will cause a burning taste and damage the atomizer.
7. Use 2-3 cigarettes at a time and split the cigarette puffs between them. This increases atomizer lifespan and improves your experience by reducing the times you have to refill carts & change batteries.
8. Buy spare atomizers (you will be replacing them roughly every 7-30 days), spare batteries and a charger (if one fails you have a backup).
9. Clean the contact areas on the battery the bottom of the atomizer and the charger every couple of weeks.
10. Replace your atomizers when they die, taste bad, get to hard to draw on or no longer produce enough vapor to satisfy you.
11. If you smoke the ecig faster than it can wick fluid into the atomizer you will get a burnt taste. Gently blow into the cartridge a couple of seconds to force fluid into the atomizer.
SUBOHM ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES (atomizers of 1 ohm or less):
12. Draw directly into the lung as if breathing. Not mouth to lung. Questions please call.
13. Nicotine is a poison! We should try to only take in as much as necessary for our addiction. In general if you feel you are smoking the device more than you would like, this might indicate not enough nicotine and dosage could be increased. If you are getting abnormal dreams when you sleep and/or headaches, this might indicate too much nicotine and dosage could be reduced.
14. Be careful! This is a powerful and efficient device. It is easy to take in too much nicotine. I smoked two packs of cigarettes a day (40) and puffed each cigarette 15 times. I now smoke this device 20-25 times a day and puff 6-8 times per cigarette.
15. It is reported that taking in too much nicotine or smoking the device to much can cause shortness of breath, headaches, abnormal dreams, raspy voice, throat clearing, dizziness, light headedness, insomnia, nervousness, gastric upset, dry mouth or nausea.
16. Either reduce the amount of times you smoke the electronic cigarette, reduce the potency of the e-liquid you are using or both (typically-liquid comes in 0, 6, 12, 18 and 24 mg strengths).
IF HELPFUL, THIS IS MY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE SETUP:
17. I have two chargers in the wall charging two extra batteries. I carry two electronic cigarettes. I split the cigarette puffs between them (8 puffs, 4 on each cigarette). In the morning, i switch out the two used batteries with the two extra batteries i have pre charged and on my way I go! Good luck!