Wed 21 Feb, 2018
FDA HAS A CHANGE OF HEART AND NOW ENDORSES ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES:
The FDA has just released information that they will now:
- Reduce the amount of nicotine in regular cigarettes to almost zero.
- Recommend smokers switcch to electronic cigarettes
- Will push off all electronic cigarette industry destroying regulations until 2020.
Thu 09 Jun, 2016
FDA/MASTERCARD NOW REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING OF ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE RETAILERS:
- Requires retailer to add age verification dialog box to web site.
- Requires retailer to inform customer they are
responsible for paying appropriate taxes where the products are shipped.
- Requires retailer pay $500 yearly fee.
- Requires retailer get an opinion letter from an attorney that
they are in compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Requires retailer to list ingredients in e-liquid (Water, USP kosher food grade Propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), natural and artificial flavorings and nicotine extract).