KangerTech T3S is the updated version of T3 cartomizer. KangerTech T3S has 3 parts, cartomizer metal body, coil unit and bottom base.
1. We can't meet the demand to refill empty cartomizers with e-juice for customers.
2. It is compatible with eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C/eGo-C Twist battery, it can work with Joyetech 510 battery with 510-eGo adapter.
This update will allow Kanger T3 fans to save on the cost of coil
head replacement. This change will also allow easier modification of
the coil unit by the advanced user.
Also, it used the clear mouthpiece, instead of black mouthpiece on T3.
3. It is empty cartomizer, you still need to order eliquid
KangerTech T3S has 3 parts, cartomizer metal body, coil unit and bottom base. This is the difference between T3 and T3S.
How to refill the cartomizer:
How to remove your BCC cartomizer from battery?
1. Turn upside down the cartomizer, screw off the bottom base and take out the coil unit.
2. Fill with 2.6ml to 2.8ml of e-liquid.
3. Carefully screw on the coil unit and clear surplus liquid.
4. Allow 1-2 minutes for the E-Juice to feed into the coil before you
start to vaping. Or Give the cartomizer a quick shake to make it faster.
5. Screw onto your battery and start vaping.
Let's take Joyetech eVic MOD for example.
Firstly, please remove the metal ring from the Joyetech eVic mod.
Secondly, hold the bottom of the clear cartomizer when you separate it
from battery MOD. Please do not screw the cartomizer from the top or
middle of the cartomizer, just in case the e-liquid pour out.